FINMARK - NATIONAL STOCK EXCHANGE (NSE) ACADEMY CERTIFICATION COURSES:
1. FUNDAMENTALS OF CAPITAL MARKETS (ONLINE AND OFFLINE):
Some of the highlights of the program are:
- Students gain a sound understanding of the need for capital markets.
- They understand the concepts of Risk and Reward.
- They gain knowledge of the different products which are traded in capital markets.
- They will understand the various asset classes and its risk vs reward.
- They learn about the derivative market and the various derivative products.
- Students gain understanding on using basic Research methods to identify stock picks.
2. FUNDAMENTALS OF EQUITY RESEARCH ANALYSIS (ONLINE AND OFFLINE):
This program is targeted at those who are interested in the area of Fundamental research and use the same to make Investment decisions. This program also sets a foundation for students who want to pursue Fundamental Research as a career.
- Get an understanding of recent trends in Finance and BFSI
- Opportunity to land an Equity Research Analyst role
- Acquire good understanding of Financial instruments and markets
- Acquire Understanding of Financial Statements
- Learn to identify Lead Indicators to predict the direction of the markets
- Understanding various Valuation methods and its application
- Learn to identify value buys and target prices
- Learn to prepare your own research reports
- Company Analysis - Qualitative and Quantitative dimensions
- Learn to use the DCF method for stock valuation and Investment decisions